ONA Annual Meeting 2016 Live Coverage
There were no effective therapeutic options for advanced thyroid cancer until 5 years ago.
At the 2016 ASCO meeting, Vice President Joe Biden spoke about his vision for comprehensive data-sharing as part of the Cancer MoonShot initiative.
Funding, informatics system, clinical data capture, and European data protection legislation were considered the greatest barriers to effective data sharing.
Cbimetinib and atezolizumab was well tolerated and demonstrated encouraging clinical activity in microsatellite stable colorectal cancer (CRC).
Mogamulizumab induced an encouraging response rate in patients with relapsed/refractory adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma.
Adding a second autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) to standard therapy improves outcomes for pediatric patients with high-risk neuroblastoma.
A Web application called Moovcare that guides follow-up improved survival for patients with advanced lung cancer after receiving initial therapy.
MYL-1401O is comparable in efficacy and safety to the anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody trastuzumab as frontline therapy in breast cancer.
More transparency regarding the costs of various treatment regimens in real time is needed to "choose wisely" for patients, providers, and payers.
Physical exercise may have a direct effect on cancer that is as effective as drugs for treating patients with prostate cancer, even for those with advanced stages of the disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Seeking an Explanation for the Lack of Research Focused in Pediatric Oncology Therapeutics
- How to Help Patients at the End of Life and Their Loved Ones During the Holidays
- Real-World Prevalence of AEs With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC Higher Than Reported in Trials
- Disparities Seen in Goals-of-Care Discussions With Minority vs Nonminority Patients
- Acupuncture Eases Some Self-Reported Symptoms of Cancer, Cancer Treatments
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|