Enzalutamide may be a viable alternative therapy over cytotoxic chemotherapy for individuals with triple-negative breast cancer, according to a study presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting.
Detection of human papillomavirus (HPV)16 DNA in oral rinses following treatment for HPV-positive oropharyngeal carcinoma could be a potential tool for long-term tumor surveillance, a study concluded at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
Elective neck dissection in clinically node-negative early oral squamous cell carcinoma should be considered the standard of care.
Radiosurgery and close monitoring is recommended to better preserve cognitive function in newly diagnosed brain metastases.
Modifying pediatric cancer treatments may reduce occurrence of late effects and promoting early detection, indicated data from a 5-year analysis of childhood cancers survivors presented at ASCO 2015.
Treatment-naïve patients with advanced melanoma had significantly better clinical outcomes with nivolumab alone or in combination with ipilimumab.
PET-CT guided active surveillance for patients with locally advanced head and neck squamous cell cancer is an option over node dissection, per analysis data presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting.
The anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody, pembrolizumab (MK-3475), demonstrated promising antitumor activity in advanced gastric cancer, according to a study presented at the 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Aspirin exposure after a colorectal cancer diagnosis was independently associated with improved colorectal cancer-specific survival.
Addition of SIRT Fails to Improve Overall Progression-free Survival in Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases
Addition of selective internal radiation therapy (SIRT) failed to improve progression-free survival in non-resectable colorectal cancer liver metastases.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|