Enzalutamide may be a viable alternative therapy over cytotoxic chemotherapy for individuals with triple-negative breast cancer, according to a study presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting.
Detection of human papillomavirus (HPV)16 DNA in oral rinses following treatment for HPV-positive oropharyngeal carcinoma could be a potential tool for long-term tumor surveillance, a study concluded at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
Elective neck dissection in clinically node-negative early oral squamous cell carcinoma should be considered the standard of care.
Radiosurgery and close monitoring is recommended to better preserve cognitive function in newly diagnosed brain metastases.
Modifying pediatric cancer treatments may reduce occurrence of late effects and promoting early detection, indicated data from a 5-year analysis of childhood cancers survivors presented at ASCO 2015.
Treatment-naïve patients with advanced melanoma had significantly better clinical outcomes with nivolumab alone or in combination with ipilimumab.
PET-CT guided active surveillance for patients with locally advanced head and neck squamous cell cancer is an option over node dissection, per analysis data presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting.
The anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody, pembrolizumab (MK-3475), demonstrated promising antitumor activity in advanced gastric cancer, according to a study presented at the 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Aspirin exposure after a colorectal cancer diagnosis was independently associated with improved colorectal cancer-specific survival.
Addition of SIRT Fails to Improve Overall Progression-free Survival in Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases
Addition of selective internal radiation therapy (SIRT) failed to improve progression-free survival in non-resectable colorectal cancer liver metastases.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|