ASCO Conference Coverage
Findings from trial of chimeric antigen receptor T cells targeting B-cell maturation protein demonstrated promising results.
ASCO and Cancer Care Ontario issued a joint update to guidelines for brachytherapy for prostate cancer that take into account new evidence.
ASCO offers global recommendations for HPV vaccination tailored to structural resource levels of regions.
CancerLinQ® Ambassadors Program is launched to provide support and guidance to practices participating in CancerLinQ®.
Zoledronic acid and clodranate are the recommended bisphosphonates for the adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal patients with breast cancer.
ASCO endorses ACS head and neck survivorship care guideline, which supports health promotion, especially regarding tobacco cessation and dental care.
Patients who speak to an oncology nurse prior to their first appointment are significantly more likely to be retained for their treatment.
A hematologic multidisciplinary oral chemotherapy clinic established at a community hospital identified adverse events early and reduced ED visits.
Among patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms, men with primary myelofibrosis diagnosed after 2006 are at the highest risk of developing secondary acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
ASCO has laid out a game plan to set the stage for incorporating new therapies and approaches into clinical guidelines as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- Adding Pertuzumab to Adjuvant Therapy Is Beneficial for Some Women with Early Breast Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Radiotherapy is Essential in Treating Brain Tumors But Associated With Significant Adverse Events
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|