ASCO Conference Coverage
Researchers report 3 percent annual rise in intermediate- and high-risk cases
When active surveillance is chosen, survival for intermediate-risk disease may be decreased.
Individuals who've had testicular cancer may be at increased risk for prostate cancer, but the overall risk is low, according to a study.
Guideline outlines recommended follow-up care for prostate cancer survivors
Certain types of cancer patients tended to have lower vitamin D levels
The endorsed guideline outlines use of adjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after surgery for prostate cancer.
A majority of of palliative care clinicians report burnout, according to a study, with the greatest risk of burnout for younger clinicians and those working more than 50 hours per week
Most patients use lifestyle-altering strategies and about 40 percent adopt a care-altering strategy to manage financial distress associated with their cancer care.
Despite its acceptance as standard of care neary 25 years ago, barriers still exist that preclude patients from receiving breast conserving therapy (BCT), according to research presented at the ASCO 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium.
A new immunotherapy vaccine candidate for breast cancer shows promise, having reduced recurrence rate by more than fifty percent.
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes (Fact Sheet)
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Promising drug offers new paradigm for treating leukemia
- 'Bathing and Honoring' Nursing Intervention Benefits Families after Patients Die in Acute Care Setting
- Clinic-Based Behavioral Intervention Improves Sleep for Cancer Patient-Caregiver Dyads
- New Instrument Assesses Family Caregiver Knowledge of Cancer Treatment Symptoms
- Nursing Evaluation, Management of Nab-Paclitaxel-Associated Peripheral Neuropathy
- Music, Nature Sounds May Improve Pain, Anxiety in Hospice Cancer Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|