ASCO Conference Coverage
Qualifications to guidelines include stronger statements in favor of chemotherapy in some cases.
Treating advanced melanoma patients with either a combination of nivolumab and ipilimumab, or nivolumab alone, significantly increases progression-free survival (PFS) when compared with ipilimumab alone.
Survival gains observed when elotuzumab was added to treatment.
Removing extra tissue can halve the chances of requiring a second surgery in breast cancer.
For some patients with advanced melanoma, surgical removal of the lymph nodes surrounding their tumor may not be needed.
Fewer side effects, longer survival for nivolumab versus docetaxel seen in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Significant clinical variations have been identified among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
A preliminary Australian study saw association between nicotinamide and lower rates of non-melanoma skin cancers.
Researchers report 3 percent annual rise in intermediate- and high-risk cases
When active surveillance is chosen, survival for intermediate-risk disease may be decreased.
- Novel Procedure Improves Staging of Lymph Nodes in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Early Onset of Everolimus Adverse Events Requires Thorough Patient Education
- Chemotherapy-related Bone Loss in Children With ALL Occurs Earlier Than Previously Assumed
- Data Analysis Shows 8-week Chemoradiotherapy-to-Surgery Timeline Achieves Optimal Tumor Response
- Earlier and More Frequent Tanning Bed Use by Women Associated With Melanoma Incidence and Age at Diagnosis
- Understanding Drug Naming Nomenclature
- Low-income Breast Cancer Survivors Benefit From Personalized Survivorship Care Plans
- Nurse Navigators Key to Seamless Transition From Pediatric to Adult Survivorship Care
- Inconclusive: The Pulmonary Nodules You Need to Follow
- Common Painkiller Has Anticancer Effects
- ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma with prominent bone involvement in a 13-year-old boy
- Inferior Outcomes for African Americans With Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma
- First-line Afatinib Benefits Lung Cancer Patients With Brain Metastases
- Basic Research Data Pivotal for First FDA Approval of Immunotherapy for Pediatric Cancer
- Risk of Breast Cancer or Thyroid Cancer Higher Following a Diagnosis of the Other Cancer Type
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|