ASCO Conference Coverage
Qualifications to guidelines include stronger statements in favor of chemotherapy in some cases.
Treating advanced melanoma patients with either a combination of nivolumab and ipilimumab, or nivolumab alone, significantly increases progression-free survival (PFS) when compared with ipilimumab alone.
Removing extra tissue can halve the chances of requiring a second surgery in breast cancer.
For some patients with advanced melanoma, surgical removal of the lymph nodes surrounding their tumor may not be needed.
Fewer side effects, longer survival for nivolumab versus docetaxel seen in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Significant clinical variations have been identified among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
A preliminary Australian study saw association between nicotinamide and lower rates of non-melanoma skin cancers.
Researchers report 3 percent annual rise in intermediate- and high-risk cases
When active surveillance is chosen, survival for intermediate-risk disease may be decreased.
Individuals who've had testicular cancer may be at increased risk for prostate cancer, but the overall risk is low, according to a study.
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- Comparison of zoledronic acid dosing schedules finds less frequent schedule noninferior
- HPV16 detection after oropharyngeal cancer treatment may increase risk for recurrence
- Delayed referrals, diagnoses undermine cancer patients' faith in health care system
- Alcohol Consumption Linked with Less Disability in Chronic Pain
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|