ASCO Conference Coverage
Qualifications to guidelines include stronger statements in favor of chemotherapy in some cases.
Treating advanced melanoma patients with either a combination of nivolumab and ipilimumab, or nivolumab alone, significantly increases progression-free survival (PFS) when compared with ipilimumab alone.
Survival gains observed when elotuzumab was added to treatment.
Removing extra tissue can halve the chances of requiring a second surgery in breast cancer.
For some patients with advanced melanoma, surgical removal of the lymph nodes surrounding their tumor may not be needed.
Fewer side effects, longer survival for nivolumab versus docetaxel seen in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Significant clinical variations have been identified among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
A preliminary Australian study saw association between nicotinamide and lower rates of non-melanoma skin cancers.
Researchers report 3 percent annual rise in intermediate- and high-risk cases
When active surveillance is chosen, survival for intermediate-risk disease may be decreased.
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Late-Stage Lung Cancer Often Overtreated
- Biomarker May Predict Prognosis for Targeted Therapy in Patients With HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
- New Approach Tackles Hormone Therapy Resistance in Breast Cancer
- Patients With Multiple Myeloma Vulnerable to Financial Toxicity Due to Costly Treatments
- CT Scans for Lung Cancer Result in Low Number of False-Positives
- Artificial Intelligence May Better Predict Response in Breast Cancer Treatment
- Blood Source May Explain Low Numbers of Circulating Tumor Cells in Liquid Biopsies
- Engineered Switch in Immune Cell Technology Makes Therapy More Precise, and Safer
- Testosterone Therapy Does Not Increase Aggressive Prostate Cancer Risk
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|