ASCO Conference Coverage
The endorsed guideline outlines use of adjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after surgery for prostate cancer.
A majority of of palliative care clinicians report burnout, according to a study, with the greatest risk of burnout for younger clinicians and those working more than 50 hours per week
Most patients use lifestyle-altering strategies and about 40 percent adopt a care-altering strategy to manage financial distress associated with their cancer care.
Despite its acceptance as standard of care neary 25 years ago, barriers still exist that preclude patients from receiving breast conserving therapy (BCT), according to research presented at the ASCO 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium.
A new immunotherapy vaccine candidate for breast cancer shows promise, having reduced recurrence rate by more than fifty percent.
Recommendations are for men whose tumors have grown resistant to hormonal therapies were issued jointly by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and Cancer Care Ontario (CCO) in Canada.
Women overdue for mammogram respond better to postcard plus reminder letter from family physician.
Celebrity story helped double rates of genetic testing in following six months at one cancer center.
Women with breast cancer who have a double mastectomy are at higher risk of certain complications than those who have a single mastectomy, though the overall complication rate associated with breast cancer surgery is small.
The presence of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes ahead of treatment may help predict response to platinum-based chemotherapy in women with triple-negative breast cancer, according to a new study.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|