ASCO Conference Coverage
ASCO has laid out a game plan to set the stage for incorporating new therapies and approaches into clinical guidelines as quickly and accurately as possible.
Researchers found tracking symptoms and alerting doctors to problems early led to longer survival for patients with lung cancer.
ASCO has published its first clinical practice guideline on invasive cervical cancer, and the guidelines are the first to offer treatment recommendations tailored to resource availability.
Three in four of young or middle-aged patients with terminal cancer receive aggressive therapies in their last months of life.
ASCO Statement Seeks to Balance Prescription Opioids for Patients With Cancer and Misuse and Abuse Prevention
ASCO addresses the complex issues surrounding prescription opioids in a new policy statement. ASCO supports the efforts of multiple federal offices and agencies to prevent and respond to prescription drug abuse, and is also working to protect access to appropriate medical opioid therapy for patients with cancer.
The American Society for Clinical Oncology has developed guidelines for the management and palliative care of women diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer.
Oncologists should raise awareness of HPV-related cancers and role of vaccinations
Guideline on muscle-invasive and metastatic bladder cancer, with qualifying statements
A new clinical practice guideline on the appropriate use of tests for breast tumor biomarkers was issued by ASCO.
Qualifications to guidelines include stronger statements in favor of chemotherapy in some cases.
- Gene Expression Alters Bone Marrow Environment in MGUS, Leading to Multiple Myeloma
- How Can We Have a Cancer Cure Moonshot if We're Short of Fuel?
- High-Fat Mediterranean Diet Can Protect Against Cancer
- Prophylactic Gynecologic Resections Increase Risk for Aggressive Uterine Cancer in BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers
- HPV Vaccination Program Reduces Cervical Cell Anomalies in Young Women
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Helical APBI Delivers Targeted Dose of Adjuvant Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Cancer Risk Higher in Patients With Heart Failure After a First Heart Attack
- Routine Pap Smears Improve Cervical Cancer Risk in Women Older Than 65 Years
- Second-Line Regorafenib Improves Overall Survival in Refractory Liver Cancer
- Training Primary Care Providers to Screen for Melanoma Increases Diagnoses, With Little Affect on Dermatology Visits or Skin Surgeries
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|