ASCO Conference Coverage
Researchers report 3 percent annual rise in intermediate- and high-risk cases
When active surveillance is chosen, survival for intermediate-risk disease may be decreased.
Individuals who've had testicular cancer may be at increased risk for prostate cancer, but the overall risk is low, according to a study.
Guideline outlines recommended follow-up care for prostate cancer survivors
Certain types of cancer patients tended to have lower vitamin D levels
The endorsed guideline outlines use of adjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after surgery for prostate cancer.
A majority of of palliative care clinicians report burnout, according to a study, with the greatest risk of burnout for younger clinicians and those working more than 50 hours per week
Most patients use lifestyle-altering strategies and about 40 percent adopt a care-altering strategy to manage financial distress associated with their cancer care.
Despite its acceptance as standard of care neary 25 years ago, barriers still exist that preclude patients from receiving breast conserving therapy (BCT), according to research presented at the ASCO 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium.
A new immunotherapy vaccine candidate for breast cancer shows promise, having reduced recurrence rate by more than fifty percent.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|