ASCO Conference Coverage
Among patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms, men with primary myelofibrosis diagnosed after 2006 are at the highest risk of developing secondary acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
ASCO has laid out a game plan to set the stage for incorporating new therapies and approaches into clinical guidelines as quickly and accurately as possible.
Researchers found tracking symptoms and alerting doctors to problems early led to longer survival for patients with lung cancer.
ASCO has published its first clinical practice guideline on invasive cervical cancer, and the guidelines are the first to offer treatment recommendations tailored to resource availability.
Three in four of young or middle-aged patients with terminal cancer receive aggressive therapies in their last months of life.
ASCO Statement Seeks to Balance Prescription Opioids for Patients With Cancer and Misuse and Abuse Prevention
ASCO addresses the complex issues surrounding prescription opioids in a new policy statement. ASCO supports the efforts of multiple federal offices and agencies to prevent and respond to prescription drug abuse, and is also working to protect access to appropriate medical opioid therapy for patients with cancer.
The American Society for Clinical Oncology has developed guidelines for the management and palliative care of women diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer.
Oncologists should raise awareness of HPV-related cancers and role of vaccinations
Guideline on muscle-invasive and metastatic bladder cancer, with qualifying statements
A new clinical practice guideline on the appropriate use of tests for breast tumor biomarkers was issued by ASCO.
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Pediatric Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Challenges and Solutions
- Earlier and Later Adult BMI Associated With Multiple Myeloma Risk
- Cost-Effectiveness of Immunotherapy for Advanced Melanoma Evaluated
- VBPWPs Can Compliment Patient Management in Clinical Trials
- Communication Technology Improves Treatment Burden, Patient Perspective of Oncology Care
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|