ASCO Conference Coverage
The endorsed guideline outlines use of adjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after surgery for prostate cancer.
A majority of of palliative care clinicians report burnout, according to a study, with the greatest risk of burnout for younger clinicians and those working more than 50 hours per week
Most patients use lifestyle-altering strategies and about 40 percent adopt a care-altering strategy to manage financial distress associated with their cancer care.
Despite its acceptance as standard of care neary 25 years ago, barriers still exist that preclude patients from receiving breast conserving therapy (BCT), according to research presented at the ASCO 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium.
A new immunotherapy vaccine candidate for breast cancer shows promise, having reduced recurrence rate by more than fifty percent.
Recommendations are for men whose tumors have grown resistant to hormonal therapies were issued jointly by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and Cancer Care Ontario (CCO) in Canada.
Women overdue for mammogram respond better to postcard plus reminder letter from family physician.
Celebrity story helped double rates of genetic testing in following six months at one cancer center.
Women with breast cancer who have a double mastectomy are at higher risk of certain complications than those who have a single mastectomy, though the overall complication rate associated with breast cancer surgery is small.
The presence of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes ahead of treatment may help predict response to platinum-based chemotherapy in women with triple-negative breast cancer, according to a new study.
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Added sugars may increase blood pressure more than high salt consumption
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Importance of sequence in administering premeds with paclitaxel
- Tamoxifen found to lower breast cancer rates among high-risk women in trial
- SABCS: Male breast cancer prognosis falls behind that for women
- Pembrolizumab safe, and even effective in some patients, for triple-negative breast cancer
- Capecitabine does not improve survival in elderly patients with early stage breast cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|