The anti-estrogen tamoxifen appears to suppress gynecomastia and breast pain in men undergoing androgen-suppression therapy for prostate cancer.
Coadministration of anastrozole (Arimidex) and fulvestrant (Faslodex) improved survival in women with HR-positive metastatic breast cancer.
Administering anastrozole (Arimidex) and fulvestrant (Faslodex) in combination rather than in sequence extended overall survival by 6 months in women with metastatic breast cancer, researchers reported at the CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Vasomotor and joint symptoms in breast cancer patients receiving endocrine treatment may indicate treatment success, according to a retrospective analysis of the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) trial.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Novel 3D Marker Reduces Radiation, Improves Cosmesis in Breast Conserving Surgery
- Rates at Some Milestones May Indicate Clinical Trial Results for Immunotherapeutics
- Cancer Risks for BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers Determined by Age, Family History, Mutation Location
- Long-Term Use of TPO Receptor Agonist Safe in CLL-Associated Immune Thrombocytopenia
- Savolitinib Active, Tolerable in Subset of Advanced Papillary Renal Cell Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|