The anti-estrogen tamoxifen appears to suppress gynecomastia and breast pain in men undergoing androgen-suppression therapy for prostate cancer.
Coadministration of anastrozole (Arimidex) and fulvestrant (Faslodex) improved survival in women with HR-positive metastatic breast cancer.
Administering anastrozole (Arimidex) and fulvestrant (Faslodex) in combination rather than in sequence extended overall survival by 6 months in women with metastatic breast cancer, researchers reported at the CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Vasomotor and joint symptoms in breast cancer patients receiving endocrine treatment may indicate treatment success, according to a retrospective analysis of the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) trial.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|