ARBINOXA ORAL SOLUTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbinoxamine maleate 4mg/5mL; bubble gum flavor.
Indications for ARBINOXA ORAL SOLUTION:
Allergic (seasonal and perennial) and vasomotor rhinitis, conjunctivitis, urticaria, angioedema, reactions to blood. Adjunct in anaphylaxis. Dermatographism.
4–8mg 3–4 times daily.
<2yrs: contraindicated. 2–5yrs: 0.2–0.4mg/kg/day in 3–4 divided doses. 6–11yrs: 2–4mg 3–4 times daily.
Children <2yrs old. Concomitant MAOIs. Nursing mothers.
Not for treating lower respiratory tract symptoms, including asthma. Narrow angle glaucoma. Peptic ulcer. GI or GU obstruction. Increased intraocular pressure. Hyperthyroidism. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
CNS depression potentiated by alcohol (avoid), other CNS depressants. MAOIs potentiate anticholinergic effects.
Sedation, sleepiness, dizziness, disturbed coordination, GI upset, thickening of bronchial secretions, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Tabs—100; Oral soln—16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Outcomes in SCCHN Improved With Swap of Docetaxel for 5-FU in Palliative Regimen
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test for Select BRCA Mutations Gets FDA Nod
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|