Download the free Oncology Nurse Advisor app now!
Oncology Nurse Advisor is a free, simple to use app that offers oncology nurses the latest news and trends. Oncology Nurse Advisor includes web-exclusive oncology news, full-length features, medical slideshows, and patient information fact sheets. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free and access us on the go! Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, anti-cancer activities, quality of life, and more.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Massage Therapy Promising for Pain, Anxiety in Patients With Cancer
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Early Tumor Size Change May Predict OS in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Hormone Receptor Test Results in DCIS Core Needle Biopsy Not Used, Not Needed
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- PMPS: A Common Late Effect of Surgery and Radiation for Breast Cancer
- TKIs Improve Overall Survival in NSCLC Patients With Leptomeningeal Metastases
- Risk for Adverse Pulmonary Events Higher in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Patient Expectations Linked to Clinical Outcome from Endocrine Treatment
- Daratumumab Plus Len-Dex an Encouraging Combo for Multiple Myeloma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|