Download the free Oncology Nurse Advisor app now!
Oncology Nurse Advisor is a free, simple to use app that offers oncology nurses the latest news and trends. Oncology Nurse Advisor includes web-exclusive oncology news, full-length features, medical slideshows, and patient information fact sheets. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free and access us on the go! Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, anti-cancer activities, quality of life, and more.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Study Suggests More Men With Prostate Cancer Would Choose Active Surveillance if it Were Offered
- The Bounty of Failure: A Well-Versed Nursing Experience
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- POLST Programs Can Benefit from the Relationship Between Patients and Nurse Practitioners
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|