Download the free Oncology Nurse Advisor app now!
Oncology Nurse Advisor is a free, simple to use app that offers oncology nurses the latest news and trends. Oncology Nurse Advisor includes web-exclusive oncology news, full-length features, medical slideshows, and patient information fact sheets. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free and access us on the go! Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, anti-cancer activities, quality of life, and more.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Late-Stage Lung Cancer Often Overtreated
- Biomarker May Predict Prognosis for Targeted Therapy in Patients With HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
- New Approach Tackles Hormone Therapy Resistance in Breast Cancer
- Patients With Multiple Myeloma Vulnerable to Financial Toxicity Due to Costly Treatments
- Engineered Switch in Immune Cell Technology Makes Therapy More Precise, and Safer
- Testosterone Therapy Does Not Increase Aggressive Prostate Cancer Risk
- Laparascopic Surgery Does Not Improve Outcomes Over Open Resection for Rectal Cancer
- Bisphosphonates May Be Useful as Palliative Measure in Selected Patients
- Smokers and Nonsmokers Who Develop NSCLC Display Differences
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|