The new Oncology Nurse Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology nurses from the publishers of the print journal for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, articles from the print journal, CE activities, patient information fact sheets, a comprehensive drug database, medical slideshows with striking clinical images and information, clinical charts, and calculators, all in a clean and easy-to-use design. Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Patient Fact Sheets
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, quality of life, coping during the holidays, and more.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Reducing side effects of everolimus administration
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
- Comparison of medications for managing nausea and vomiting
- Comparison of constipation management medications
- Chemo- and immunotherapy combination is a promising treatment for pancreatic cancer
- High tumor immune cell levels may identify women with HER2+ breast cancer who may benefit from chemotherapy alone
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- For bladder cancer, laparoscopic radical cystectomy effective at preventing recurrence
- Aspirin and/or NSAID use may improve risk of high-grade prostate cancer
- Modifying lifestyle, HPV vaccine can help prevent anal cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|