The new Oncology Nurse Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology nurses from the publishers of the print journal for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, articles from the print journal, CE activities, patient information fact sheets, a comprehensive drug database, medical slideshows with striking clinical images and information, clinical charts, and calculators, all in a clean and easy-to-use design. Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Patient Fact Sheets
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, quality of life, coping during the holidays, and more.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- Report shows U.S. cancer deaths on the decline
- Leafy green vegetables may slow mental deterioration
- Effective management of dietary cholesterol may prevent metastasis in patients with prostate cancer
- Risk of breast cancer in transgender persons studied in veterans
- Chromosomal rearrangement is key to progress against aggressive infant leukemia
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|