Download the free Oncology Nurse Advisor app now!
Oncology Nurse Advisor is a free, simple to use app that offers oncology nurses the latest news and trends. Oncology Nurse Advisor includes web-exclusive oncology news, full-length features, medical slideshows, and patient information fact sheets. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free and access us on the go! Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, anti-cancer activities, quality of life, and more.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- Certain nutrients may fuel cancer therapy resistance
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- New approach to treating B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia shows promise
- Protein associated with spread of osteosarcoma
- Researchers identify lynchpin molecule for prostate cancer metastasis
- Young adult cancer survivors experience increased rate of hospitalization
- Missed diagnostic testing has negative impact on lung cancer treatment
- Veterans returning from Iraq, Afghanistan may have increased risk of skin cancer
- Certain patients with germ cell cancer should receive life-long follow-up
- Revised Staging System Prognostic for Multiple Myeloma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|