The new Oncology Nurse Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology nurses from the publishers of the print journal for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, articles from the print journal, CE activities, patient information fact sheets, a comprehensive drug database, medical slideshows with striking clinical images and information, clinical charts, and calculators, all in a clean and easy-to-use design. Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Patient Fact Sheets
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, quality of life, coping during the holidays, and more.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|