Download the free Oncology Nurse Advisor app now!
Oncology Nurse Advisor is a free, simple to use app that offers oncology nurses the latest news and trends. Oncology Nurse Advisor includes web-exclusive oncology news, full-length features, medical slideshows, and patient information fact sheets. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free and access us on the go! Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, anti-cancer activities, quality of life, and more.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- Gene Expression Alters Bone Marrow Environment in MGUS, Leading to Multiple Myeloma
- How Can We Have a Cancer Cure Moonshot if We're Short of Fuel?
- High-Fat Mediterranean Diet Can Protect Against Cancer
- Prophylactic Gynecologic Resections Increase Risk for Aggressive Uterine Cancer in BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers
- HPV Vaccination Program Reduces Cervical Cell Anomalies in Young Women
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Helical APBI Delivers Targeted Dose of Adjuvant Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Cancer Risk Higher in Patients With Heart Failure After a First Heart Attack
- Routine Pap Smears Improve Cervical Cancer Risk in Women Older Than 65 Years
- Second-Line Regorafenib Improves Overall Survival in Refractory Liver Cancer
- Training Primary Care Providers to Screen for Melanoma Increases Diagnoses, With Little Affect on Dermatology Visits or Skin Surgeries
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|