The new Oncology Nurse Advisor app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, created specifically for oncology nurses from the publishers of the print journal for these health care professionals, is now available.
|What you'll find on the Oncology Nurse Advisor app
Free access to oncology news reports updated throughout the day, articles from the print journal, CE activities, patient information fact sheets, a comprehensive drug database, medical slideshows with striking clinical images and information, clinical charts, and calculators, all in a clean and easy-to-use design. Register for Oncology Nurse Advisor directly on your device or use your existing account details.
Access the latest oncology news stories, including our popular Web Exclusives, updated often throughout the day.
Patient Fact Sheets
View fact sheets designed specifically to answer patients' questions about cancer diagnosis, treatment, quality of life, coping during the holidays, and more.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of oncology and other drugs.
Use our calculators to determine drug dosages (BSA, Weight Conversions, and BMI), convert volumes, estimate creatinine clearance, and more.
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- Crucial role of breast cancer tumor suppressor revealed
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- Cancer survivors need not be excluded from advanced stage lung cancer trials
- Fried food consumption associated with increased risk for heart failure
- Focus groups identify support needs of patients who smoke
- Twitter smoking cessation program helps smokers quit
- ASTRO applauds CMS decision to cover annual screening for high-risk lung cancer patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|