Researchers have discovered a powerful new antibiotic, teixobactin, using an unusual method.
Researchers conducted a review of controlled trials to assess potential harms related to amoxicillin use.
Earlier study findings that anthracycline- or trastuzumab-based treatment for breast cancer raises the risk for heart failure and cardiomyopathy can be extended to a more general population of women.
What are the benefits of probiotics? Does any particular kind offer more benefits than the others?
An 85% remission rate was noted in a group of patients with acute myeloid leukemia who received the histone deacetylase inhibitor vorinostat in addition to cytarabine and idarubicin.
The IV antimicrobial tigecycline, indicated for the treatment of various infections, targets and destroys leukemia stem cells by cutting off the cell's energy production.
Should patients receive a test dose of bleomycin? If yes, should the test dose be administered with every dose or just the initial dose?
The regulatory protein FoxM1 is essential for the continued growth of medulloblastoma and is significantly and negatively correlated with survival, making it a useful prognostic marker.
A recently FDA-approved treatment and an experimental BRAF inhibitor offer hope to patients with metastatic melanoma.
Treatment-related pain is debilitating for patients. Many medications are not effective, but some techniques can alleviate patients' discomfort.
Prophylactic antibiotics, barrier isolation and air quality control measures can substantially reduce the risk of death in high-risk cancer patients after chemotherapy, a systematic review has shown
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Recurrence Score Appears To Be Driving Personalized Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Smoking-related Cancer Deaths Highest in Southern United States
- Study Suggests More Men With Prostate Cancer Would Choose Active Surveillance if it Were Offered
- The Bounty of Failure: A Well-Versed Nursing Experience
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|