Castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) has specific metabolic characteristics that could make it susceptible to new options for treatment.
The FDA has expanded the indication for abiraterone acetate (Zytiga tablets) to combat metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Optimal treatment of older patients with recurrent prostate cancer now involves more of a decision process than in the past, say the authors of a review article in the journal Drugs & Aging.
Newly approved for prostate cancer, enzalutamide may be useful as a therapeutic agent in breast cancer that evades other treatments.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology has released a nearly 100-page report detailing the year's most significant developments in cancer.
A protein that confers a worse prognosis in bladder cancer when present in high levels may respond to antiandrogen therapy used in prostate cancer.
Several newly approved drugs plus more in the pipeline present the real possibility of prolonging survival in men with advanced prostate cancer.
Hormone therapy for prostate cancer increases men's risk of dying from heart disease, but the additional risk varies almost sevenfold for different treatments, a King's College London study has found.
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Community Breast Navigation Program Improved Breast Screening Rates in Underserved African American and Latino Women
- Live-streamed Videos Address End-of-Life Planning, Decision-making
- Metastatic Disease Linked to Patients Reporting Diminished QoL
- History of Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy, Hormone Replacement Therapy Are Predictive of Breast Density at Cancer Diagnosis
- Mammographically Occult Contralateral Breast Cancer Detection is Effective With Preoperative MRI
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|