Castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) has specific metabolic characteristics that could make it susceptible to new options for treatment.
The FDA has expanded the indication for abiraterone acetate (Zytiga tablets) to combat metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Optimal treatment of older patients with recurrent prostate cancer now involves more of a decision process than in the past, say the authors of a review article in the journal Drugs & Aging.
Newly approved for prostate cancer, enzalutamide may be useful as a therapeutic agent in breast cancer that evades other treatments.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology has released a nearly 100-page report detailing the year's most significant developments in cancer.
A protein that confers a worse prognosis in bladder cancer when present in high levels may respond to antiandrogen therapy used in prostate cancer.
Several newly approved drugs plus more in the pipeline present the real possibility of prolonging survival in men with advanced prostate cancer.
Hormone therapy for prostate cancer increases men's risk of dying from heart disease, but the additional risk varies almost sevenfold for different treatments, a King's College London study has found.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|