Most Recent Articles by Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
The patient seemed to demonstrate typical noncompliance behaviors. Until one day her appearance suggested another explanation, prompting an investigation that revealed a surprising cause.
How long were you a nurse before you felt competent? Reflections on creating an atmosphere of learning and growing from our own mistakes.
At what point is attentiveness being too nice? Ann Brady discusses how her words followed the patient's wishes, but her actions prompted an unexpected question.
Reflecting on the 2 meanings of this simple word helps explain the nuances of communicating with cancer patients and their families at pivotal points of care.
Are the difficult questions easier to answer when the patient still has treatment options available? Ann Brady talks about helping patients and families navigate the changes in disease and care.
More Articles by Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|