The new EHR regulations modify Stage 2 of meaningful use program and finalize requirements for Stage 3.
A significant absence of health insurer competition was seen in 72 percent of the metropolitan areas examined.
The new initiatives focus on underserved populations, workforce diversity, and population health.
Letter to HHS expresses concern about readiness for stage 2; urges flexibility in adoption.
- Coping With Lymphedema: A Patient Guide (Fact Sheet)
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|