The new EHR regulations modify Stage 2 of meaningful use program and finalize requirements for Stage 3.
A significant absence of health insurer competition was seen in 72 percent of the metropolitan areas examined.
The new initiatives focus on underserved populations, workforce diversity, and population health.
Letter to HHS expresses concern about readiness for stage 2; urges flexibility in adoption.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Prognostic Factors for Survival Among Patients With Primary Bone Sarcomas of Small Bones
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- A Call for More Tailored Cancer Education Programs to Improve Screening
- Aligning Patient Goals With End of Life Treatment Decisions
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|