ALFERON N Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Interferon alfa-n3 (human leukocyte derived) 5million IU/mL; inj; contains albumin (human).
Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
Indications for ALFERON N:
Refractory genital warts.
≥18yrs: 0.05mL (250,000 IU) injected into the base of each wart twice weekly; max 8 wks. Max dose per session: 0.5mL (2.5million IU). Wait 3 months before retreatment unless warts enlarge or new warts develop.
<18 yrs: not recommended.
Mouse immunoglobulin, egg protein, or neomycin allergy.
Cardiovascular or severe pulmonary disease. Coagulation or seizure disorders. Severe myelosuppression. Use effective contraception during treatment. Debilitated. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- A Case of Immunotherapy-Induced Myocarditis Concomitant to MG in Lung Cancer
- Daily Aspirin Reduced Risk of HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lanreotide Effectively Controls Diarrhea, Flushing in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|