Populating a microsimulation of model of HIV disease, researchers investigated the the likelihood of lung cancer-related morbidity and mortality among patients with HIV who smoke, based on smoking intensity.
For patients with AIDS-related lymphomas, identification of CNS involvement at diagnosis does not affect overall survivalJune 10, 2014
Patients with AIDS-related lymphomas may face an increased risk of CNSi compared to other lymphomas. Researchers report that CNSi - identified at the time of an ARL diagnosis - does not appear to have an impact on overall survival. The vast majority of patients have stage IV disease at the time of presentation.
Imaging studies and laboratory tests were negative, but lumbar puncture revealed the cause of this patient's unexplained neurologic symptoms.
Drugs to keep HIV-infected women from transmitting virus to fetus may trigger cleft defects.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|