What is the likelihood we will soon see an update to the recommendations for lung cancer screening?
Is there evidence to support adding potassium magnesium and mannitol to the hydration regimens for cisplatin?
What is the best practice recommendation for nurse-to-patient ratio for patients receiving IL-2?
Given reservoir volume and catheter length, 2.2 mL of Cathflo does not seem to be enough volume to reach the tip, thus the sheath/clot. Are there any reports of using larger volumes?
Is there a new consensus about wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling monoclonal antibodies (MABs) for infusion?
The purity of herbal supplements has been questioned. How should one advise patients interested in using these products?
How can clinicians be more informed about the carcinogenicity of drugs they prescribe?
What data are available concerning inter- and intrapatient variability in the pharmacokinetics of TKIs in chronic myeloid leukemia?
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
In an outpatient cancer infusion center providing IV hydration, is a longer infusion time better for the patient?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Avocados may hold the answer to beating leukemia
- Cardio-oncology services may improve patient care if more widely available
- Acrylamide in Food and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Managing oral oncology/hematology treatments in your practice
- Universal health literacy precautions recommended to assist patient understanding
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- Comparison of zoledronic acid dosing schedules finds less frequent schedule noninferior
- HPV16 detection after oropharyngeal cancer treatment may increase risk for recurrence
- Delayed referrals, diagnoses undermine cancer patients' faith in health care system
- Alcohol Consumption Linked with Less Disability in Chronic Pain
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|