What is the new drug called Empliciti and how does it differ from other drugs used to treat multiple myeloma?
How do you define being an oncology nurse? Read what your colleagues have to say, then send us your perspective.
How can accidental exposure/leaks when handling chemotherapy drugs that incompatible with the closed system device (CSD) be prevented?
What is the correct sequence for infusing FOLFIRINOX?
What would be the ideal TSH level for patients after total thyroidectomy for cancer of the papillary thyroid?
What is a simple explanation of immune checkpoints and how they work?
Subcutaneous power ports seem to rarely function properly when administering irinotecan but function properly when the regimen changes. Is there an explanation for why this happens?
Is there a standard process for administering KCL through an IV?
With the availability of tomosynthesis mammography, should women at high risk for developing breast cancer still undergo annual MRI?
What is the likelihood we will soon see an update to the recommendations for lung cancer screening?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Gene Expression Alters Bone Marrow Environment in MGUS, Leading to Multiple Myeloma
- How Can We Have a Cancer Cure Moonshot if We're Short of Fuel?
- High-Fat Mediterranean Diet Can Protect Against Cancer
- Prophylactic Gynecologic Resections Increase Risk for Aggressive Uterine Cancer in BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers
- HPV Vaccination Program Reduces Cervical Cell Anomalies in Young Women
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Helical APBI Delivers Targeted Dose of Adjuvant Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Cancer Risk Higher in Patients With Heart Failure After a First Heart Attack
- Routine Pap Smears Improve Cervical Cancer Risk in Women Older Than 65 Years
- Second-Line Regorafenib Improves Overall Survival in Refractory Liver Cancer
- Training Primary Care Providers to Screen for Melanoma Increases Diagnoses, With Little Affect on Dermatology Visits or Skin Surgeries
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|