What is a simple explanation of immune checkpoints and how they work?
Subcutaneous power ports seem to rarely function properly when administering irinotecan but function properly when the regimen changes. Is there an explanation for why this happens?
Is there a standard process for administering KCL through an IV?
With the availability of tomosynthesis mammography, should women at high risk for developing breast cancer still undergo annual MRI?
What is the likelihood we will soon see an update to the recommendations for lung cancer screening?
Is there evidence to support adding potassium magnesium and mannitol to the hydration regimens for cisplatin?
What is the best practice recommendation for nurse-to-patient ratio for patients receiving IL-2?
Given reservoir volume and catheter length, 2.2 mL of Cathflo does not seem to be enough volume to reach the tip, thus the sheath/clot. Are there any reports of using larger volumes?
Is there a new consensus about wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling monoclonal antibodies (MABs) for infusion?
The purity of herbal supplements has been questioned. How should one advise patients interested in using these products?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- New biomarker in breast and prostate cancer may help identify patients who will respond to taxanes
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- New combination treatment effective against cutaneous metastatic melanoma
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Patient-centered toolkit (PCTK) improves communication between patients, caregivers, and health care team
- Prophylactic surgery rates among men with breast cancer nearly double
- Fungal infection drug for lung transplant recipients may increase cancer, death risk
- Long-term denosumab therapy safe for patients with breast, prostate cancer
- Children receiving intermediate, high dose MTX experience poor CINV control
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|