What data are available concerning inter- and intrapatient variability in the pharmacokinetics of TKIs in chronic myeloid leukemia?
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
In an outpatient cancer infusion center providing IV hydration, is a longer infusion time better for the patient?
How can patients find a qualified acupuncture practitioner who understands the needs of oncology patients?
Is it safe to use hair dyes concurrently with chemotherapy?
How should a fibrin overgrowth on an internal catheter be managed when there is no blood return from the implanted port?
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
Is a comparison guide for common medications used for side-effect management, such as constipation, nausea, anxiety, etc. that includes a cost comparison available?
Is there an effective way to manage the oral side effects of irinotecan therapy?
Are there tips nurses can share with patients on avoiding oral therapy-related side effects associated with drugs such as everolimus?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- 'Lean Six Sigma' Approach Raises Call Light Responsiveness Patient Satisfaction Scores
- Kaizen Huddle Board Use Enhances Patient Care, Reduces Process Waste in Ambulatory Cancer Center
- Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infection Prevention Roadshow Brings Education to Units
- Dying patients' choices not always aligned to caregivers'
- Study finds $1 test using gold nanoparticles outperforms PSA screen for prostate cancer
- Persistent swollen neck glands could be suspicious for cancer
- Brachytherapy decreases risk of prostate cancer five-year recurrence
- Visiting the same primary care physician may delay cancer diagnosis
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|