Are there tips nurses can share with patients on avoiding oral therapy-related side effects associated with drugs such as everolimus?
Is a comparison guide for common medications used for side-effect management, such as constipation, nausea, anxiety, etc. that includes a cost comparison available?
Information on prescription, over-the-counter (OTC), and consumer products for managing constipation.
What vaginal lubricants are available for for women with hormone-receptor positive (HR+) cancer?
What is the rationale for why a patient on bortezomib (Velcade) therapy should avoid green tea?
Is sequencing important when administering chemotherapy on the same day?
Can vitamins or supplements help address hair loss caused by cancer therapy?
Is there a good reason to mix nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) with warm (not cool) normal saline when reconstituting?
Is there any benefit to half-strength chemotherapy given to patients experiencing side effects from the drug or due to decreased functional status?
Is there any truth to the theory that vitamin B6 helps with chemotherapy-induced neuropathy?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Reducing side effects of everolimus administration
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
- Comparison of medications for managing nausea and vomiting
- Comparison of constipation management medications
- Chemo- and immunotherapy combination is a promising treatment for pancreatic cancer
- High tumor immune cell levels may identify women with HER2+ breast cancer who may benefit from chemotherapy alone
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- For bladder cancer, laparoscopic radical cystectomy effective at preventing recurrence
- Aspirin and/or NSAID use may improve risk of high-grade prostate cancer
- Modifying lifestyle, HPV vaccine can help prevent anal cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|