What vaginal lubricants are available for for women with hormone-receptor positive (HR+) cancer?
What is the rationale for why a patient on bortezomib (Velcade) therapy should avoid green tea?
Is sequencing important when administering chemotherapy on the same day?
Can vitamins or supplements help address hair loss caused by cancer therapy?
Is there a good reason to mix nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) with warm (not cool) normal saline when reconstituting?
Is there any benefit to half-strength chemotherapy given to patients experiencing side effects from the drug or due to decreased functional status?
Is there any truth to the theory that vitamin B6 helps with chemotherapy-induced neuropathy?
I am hearing there is a new granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) coming out on the market. What can you tell us about this product?
Could a medication indicated for nausea and vomiting in pregnancy resolve the same symptoms in patients undergoing chemotherapy?
Is pazopanib (Votrient) approved for the treatment of leiomyosarcoma?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Most internet sites on prostate cancer disagree with expert panel's recommendations
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Classifying gene mutations in neuroblastoma may point to improved treatments
- International study shows wide differences in 5-year survival rates across the globe
- Diagnostic grading system developed for cancer-related weight loss
- Overweight and obesity status causes nearly half a million new cancer cases each year
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|