What is the new drug called Empliciti and how does it differ from other drugs used to treat multiple myeloma?
How do you define being an oncology nurse? Read what your colleagues have to say, then send us your perspective.
How can accidental exposure/leaks when handling chemotherapy drugs that incompatible with the closed system device (CSD) be prevented?
What is the correct sequence for infusing FOLFIRINOX?
What would be the ideal TSH level for patients after total thyroidectomy for cancer of the papillary thyroid?
What is a simple explanation of immune checkpoints and how they work?
Subcutaneous power ports seem to rarely function properly when administering irinotecan but function properly when the regimen changes. Is there an explanation for why this happens?
Is there a standard process for administering KCL through an IV?
With the availability of tomosynthesis mammography, should women at high risk for developing breast cancer still undergo annual MRI?
What is the likelihood we will soon see an update to the recommendations for lung cancer screening?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Phase 1 Study Results Show CAR T-cell Therapy Promising in Solid Brain Tumors
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Follow-up Calls, Clinician Assessment May Identify Patients Who Need Adherence Support
- A Review of Systemic Treatment in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Precision Medicine Resource Center Improves Patient Education
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Acupuncture Improves Management of Hot Flashes, Quality of Life in Breast Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Lower Risk of Cancer in Women
- Getting Started: Implementation of an Oncology Navigation Program That Meets Community Needs
- Previous Cancers Linked to Higher Rates for Death and New Cancers in Organ Transplantation Recipients
- Risk for Fatal Cardiovascular Events Not Increased in Patients With Breast Cancer Taking Aromatase Inhibitors
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Proactive management strategies for potential gastrointestinal adverse reactions with ceritinib in patients with advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer
- Disparities in Gut Microbiome Could Lead to Biomarkers for Estrogen-driven Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|