Drug abuse may cause an unusual short-term memory syndrome
A new study published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers, & Prevention found that nearly 1 in 10 cancer survivors continued smoking despite their cancer diagnosis
One study by British researchers suggests yes, but not all experts agree.
I have a patient with cancer who is actively using cocaine. We will do random urine screens on this patient. How long does cocaine remain in the urine?
Palliative care interventions should be introduced at diagnosis as a part of disease management rather than not until the end of life, suggests a review of cancer pain management.
A tablet delivering transmucosal fentanyl, Abstral is indicated for the management of breakthrough pain in adult cancer patients who are already using opioids around the clock.
Smokers can use a virtual anti-smoking program to help reduce tobacco addiction, according to research published in CyberPsychology and Behavior (2009; 12:477-483).
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Patients Undergoing Multiple Systemic Therapies for Metastatic Prostate Cancer Expect a Cure
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Ceritinib for First-line Treatment of ALK+ NSCLC
- Overall Health Worse in African American Men Undergoing Active Surveillance For Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Benefit of Simtuzumab Inconsistent for Myelofibrosis
- Follow-up Rates in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer Higher in University-Based vs Safety-Net Hospitals
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|