A new study published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers, & Prevention found that nearly 1 in 10 cancer survivors continued smoking despite their cancer diagnosis
One study by British researchers suggests yes, but not all experts agree.
I have a patient with cancer who is actively using cocaine. We will do random urine screens on this patient. How long does cocaine remain in the urine?
Palliative care interventions should be introduced at diagnosis as a part of disease management rather than not until the end of life, suggests a review of cancer pain management.
A tablet delivering transmucosal fentanyl, Abstral is indicated for the management of breakthrough pain in adult cancer patients who are already using opioids around the clock.
Smokers can use a virtual anti-smoking program to help reduce tobacco addiction, according to research published in CyberPsychology and Behavior (2009; 12:477-483).
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
- Nonadherence to Posttreatment Imaging Follow-up Common Among Breast Cancer Survivors
- HIIT Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Patients With Resectable NSCLC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|