This installment demonstrates how the caregiver's cancer journey often parallels that of the patient with cancer, highlighting their need for evolving support through survivorship.
Educational intervention for oncology clinicians at a rural Michigan oncology clinic does not demonstrate a statistically significant increase in referrals to rehabilitation; however, results show a clinically significant improvement in identification of need, communication among staff, and potential for greater referrals.
What should be explained to patients regarding placebo use in controlled trials?
Is trastuzumab classified as an immunotherapy? If so, how does it work?
Why are European patients better able to tolerate high doses of capecitabine than US patients?
This fact sheet examines the possible cancer risks and also possible protective benefits associated with the use of oral contraceptives.
This fact sheet reviews cancer in adolescents and children, including possible causes, treatment, and the general outlook for childhood cancers.
Challenges Faced by Oncology Nurses
Eucharia Borden, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC, CHPN
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, CRNP, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
Kara M.L. Yannotti, MMH, BSN, RN, CCRP
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|