A cancer diagnosis is wrought with challenges for young adults. This article identifies the unique support needs for patients aged 20 to 39 years with cancer.
Study evaluates the incidence of post-traumatic stress disorder in patients with cancer from diagnosis through survivorship.
What are some nonhormonal treatments that can improve vaginal dryness in women with a history of breast cancer?
What are the common oncologic emergencies seen in patients with MM?
Should patients receiving chemotherapy take probiotics?
This fact sheet examines the evidence linking artificial sweeteners to an increased risk of cancer development.
This fact sheet examines possible correlations between cancer risk and factors such as pregnancy and breast feeding.
Opioids for Pain in Cancer Care
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
- Urine Drug Testing Policy Can Assist Opioid Treatment Decisions
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|