A review of the most feared effects of breast cancer treatment and resources to recommend to patients coping with these effects.
Researchers sought an explanation for the paucity of research, drug development, and clinical trials focusing specifically on cancer in pediatric populations.
My patient is receiving immunotherapy. What is the best tool for assessing side effects?
What information is there about using the newer high-dose flu vaccine in patients with cancer?
What is the concern with antioxidants and chemotherapy or radiation?
This fact sheet explores the possible cancer risks caused by the chemical acrylamide in foodstuffs and consumer goods.
This fact sheet reviews Paget disease of the breast symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments.
Challenges Faced by Oncology Nurses
Eucharia Borden, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC, CHPN
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, CRNP, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
Kara M.L. Yannotti, MMH, BSN, RN, CCRP
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Aggressive EOL Care Negatively Impacts Care Quality, Health Costs in Metastatic Lung Cancer
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|