Communication and honesty are key when discussing cancer and treatment options with adolescents with cancer.
Research indicates a connection between chemo-related cognitive function decline and molecular immune biomarkers, genetic aging, and neurotransmitter markers.
What is the likelihood we will soon see an update to the recommendations for lung cancer screening?
Is there evidence to support adding potassium magnesium and mannitol to the hydration regimens for cisplatin?
This fact sheet explores the possible cancer risks caused by the chemical acrylamide in foodstuffs and consumer goods.
This fact sheet defines a "cancer cluster" and discusses details related to investigating a cancer cluster and determining a cluster's statistical significance.
News from Cancer Therapy Advisor
News from MPR
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP, NP-C
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Karen MacDonald, RN, BSN, CPON
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
- In breast cancer survivors, lidocaine may relieve pain during intercourse
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Generic meds may boost survival in some early breast cancers
- Aromatase inhibitors substantially reduce risk of death in ER-positive breast cancer
- Activated T cell therapy developed for advanced melanoma
- Avocados may hold the answer to beating leukemia
- Cardio-oncology services may improve patient care if more widely available
- Acrylamide in Food and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Managing oral oncology/hematology treatments in your practice
- Universal health literacy precautions recommended to assist patient understanding
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- Comparison of zoledronic acid dosing schedules finds less frequent schedule noninferior
- HPV16 detection after oropharyngeal cancer treatment may increase risk for recurrence
- Delayed referrals, diagnoses undermine cancer patients' faith in health care system
- Alcohol Consumption Linked with Less Disability in Chronic Pain
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|