A review of studies investigating the safety and efficacy of integrative and complementary medicine practices sought to determine their effects on children with cancer.
How much of what's online is off limits? A review of ethics, principles, and guidelines for nurse and social worker behaviors regarding online searches.
What are some tips for speaking to patients about adherence to oral cancer medications?
Do you have any resources that give specific guidelines or even anecdotal sources on how to adjust etoposide dose in a patient taking Prezcobix?
My patient is receiving immunotherapy. What is the best tool for assessing side effects?
This fact sheet explores the technology of cell phones, radiofrequency energy and how it may affect the body, and the findings of research studies about cell phone exposure and cancer risk.
This fact sheet explores the possible cancer risks caused by the chemical acrylamide in foodstuffs and consumer goods.
Challenges Faced by Oncology Nurses
Eucharia Borden, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC, CHPN
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, CRNP, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
Kara M.L. Yannotti, MMH, BSN, RN, CCRP
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Acupuncture Eases Some Self-Reported Symptoms of Cancer, Cancer Treatments
- Real-World Prevalence of AEs With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC Higher Than Reported in Trials
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Safe to Administer B12 Supplementation, Pemetrexed Infusions for Lung Cancers on Same Day
- Prophylaxis Improves Postchemotherapy Nausea/Vomiting Frequency, Hospitalizations
- Smartphone App Improves Management of Cancer-Related Pain, Anxiety
- Palliative Rehabilitation Improves Quality of Life in Newly Diagnosed Nonresectable Tumors
- Opioid Shortage Influences How Cancer-Related Pain Is Managed by Inpatient Palliative Care Team
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|