Marissa Fors, director of CancerCare's Susan G. Komen® Breast Care Helpline, talked with Dr Penelope Damaskos, of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, about breast cancer risk and related challenges for women who identify as lesbian and their healthcare providers.
A review of current options and ongoing trials for managing ARIE, a common esophageal adverse effect caused by radiotherapy to the thoracic region for lung, breast, or head and neck cancers, or lymphoma.
Is trastuzumab classified as an immunotherapy? If so, how does it work?
Why are European patients better able to tolerate high doses of capecitabine than US patients?
How long after receiving chemotherapy should patients wait to have unprotected sex?
This fact sheet reviews cancer in adolescents and children, including possible causes, treatment, and the general outlook for childhood cancers.
This fact sheet explores possible links between hair dying and an increased risk of leukemia and other cancers.
Challenges Faced by Oncology Nurses
Eucharia Borden, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC, CHPN
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, CRNP, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
Kara M.L. Yannotti, MMH, BSN, RN, CCRP
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|