The cost of nonbillable nursing hours needed for these programs may hinder compliance. The right technology can link treatment silos and lower this cost.
Oncology researchers studying gene mutations in the childhood cancer neuroblastoma are refining their diagnostic tools to predict which patients are more likely to respond to the drugs that target these mutations.
Olaparib, an experimental oral cancer drug, has shown an overall tumor response rate of 26% in advanced cancers associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations, according to recent research.
Biopsies are the most costly tool associated with lung cancer diagnosis, according to research.
There are very large differences in 5-year survival among patients with cancer between 67 countries.
Nearly half a million new cases of cancer each year are a result of high body mass index (BMI).
New grading system for cancer-linked weight loss includes independent prognostic significance of BMI and percent weight loss.
This fact sheet examines the relationship between oral contraception and risk of breast, ovarian, endometrial, liver, and cervical cancers.
This fact sheet examines the role of physical activity and exercise in cancer prevention and cancer survivorship.
News from Cancer Therapy Advisor
News from MPR
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP, NP-C
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Karen MacDonald, RN, BSN, CPON
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Most internet sites on prostate cancer disagree with expert panel's recommendations
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Classifying gene mutations in neuroblastoma may point to improved treatments
- International study shows wide differences in 5-year survival rates across the globe
- Diagnostic grading system developed for cancer-related weight loss
- Overweight and obesity status causes nearly half a million new cancer cases each year
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|