A prison environment is a challenging place in which to provide compassionate end-of-life care. The Louisiana correctional system looks within its walls for people who can handle the job.
Bruce W. Hollis, PhD, discusses the findings from his study on the benefits of increasing vitamin D intake in patients with prostate cancer undergoing active surveillance.
This fact sheet reviews genetic testing for cancer risk, including currently available genetic tests, recommendations for testing, positive and negative result definitions, and direct-to-consumer tests.
This fact sheet explains cancer staging, the TNM System, and tests commonly used to determine cancer stage.
News from Cancer Therapy Advisor
News from MPR
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP, NP-C
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Karen MacDonald, RN, BSN, CPON
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes (Fact Sheet)
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Promising drug offers new paradigm for treating leukemia
- 'Bathing and Honoring' Nursing Intervention Benefits Families after Patients Die in Acute Care Setting
- Clinic-Based Behavioral Intervention Improves Sleep for Cancer Patient-Caregiver Dyads
- New Instrument Assesses Family Caregiver Knowledge of Cancer Treatment Symptoms
- Nursing Evaluation, Management of Nab-Paclitaxel-Associated Peripheral Neuropathy
- Music, Nature Sounds May Improve Pain, Anxiety in Hospice Cancer Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|