New research on the benefits of high-fiber diets for CRC survivors took its findings one step further and identified the type of fiber consumed and which provided better benefits.
Researchers evaluated the effectiveness of online learning modules on physical activity counseling for oncology nurses. Although the modules improved nurses' counseling practices, they did not resolve the issue of physical activity in survivors.
Why was the ESA APPRISE risk evaluation and mitigation strategy program discontinued?
What is a CCDR clinical trial and how does it differ from clinical trials that test new drugs?
Intractable hiccups can be especially problematic in the advanced cancer and palliative care settings. Dr Thompson, an oncology pharmacist, reviews options for effective medical management of this condition.
This fact sheet examines possible links between human papillomaviruses (HPVs) and cancer.
This fact sheet examines methods of breast reconstruction for patients with breast cancer and treatment implications after surgery.
Opioids for Pain in Cancer Care
News from Cancer Therapy Advisor
News from MPR
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
- Response to Anemia Treatment Differs in Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma
- Fertility Preservation in Male Adolescents and Young Adults With Cancer
- Impact of Prostate Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment Choice on Quality of Life
- Social, Psychiatric Variables Reduce Cognitive Functioning, QoL in HNC
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection Predictive for Lymphedema in Breast Cancer
- HPV and Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Pain Control More Easily Achieved With Nurse-Led Education in Bone Metastases
- Acupuncture an Effective Alternative Treatment for Cancer-Related Fatigue
- Using Nutrition-Based Strategies to Manage Adverse Effects of Cancer
- Palliative Care Associated With Decreased Costs For Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer and Dietary Fiber: Source Is More Important Than Amount
- Reduced Delayed Intensification Impacts Risk of Pediatric ALL Relapse
- Exercise May Mitigate Cardiotoxicity Associated With Doxorubicin Treatment
- Mobile Health Apps Becoming More Popular Among Patients and Clinicians
- Online Learning Modules Improve Exercise Counseling, But Not Participation
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|