A multidisciplinary team (MDT) approach is necessary in treating metastatic breast cancer in order to provide optimal care. This article, published in JNCCN, reviews the findings of an educational needs assessment of the multidisciplinary breast cancer management team.
Hodgkin lymphoma survivors are at higher risk of second cancers, and that risk is even higher in those with a first-degree relative with cancer.
Dr Lori Baudino, a clinical psychologist and dance/movement therapist, discusses a program that helps children with cancer cope with their disease and treatment, and learn to be children again.
I was surprised to see an order for arsenic recently. What is this being used for?
What precautions should be taken to prevent tumor lysis syndrome (TLS) in patients receiving venetoclax (Venclexta)?
There is a lot of talk about biosimilar drugs. What makes a drug a biosimilar?
This fact sheet examines possible relationships between use of antiperspirants or deodorants and cancer risk.
This fact sheet reviews bone marrow transplantation (BMT) and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation (PBSCT) as they relate to the cancer treatment.
News from Cancer Therapy Advisor
News from MPR
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Risk of Second Cancers Increased in Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors
- Directly Informing Patients of Breast Cancer Risk, Options Improves Follow-Up Screening
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Free Lung Cancer Screening Findings Support Continual Screenings in High-Risk Populations
- Parental Self-persuasion in Low-Income Groups Improves HPV Vaccination Rates
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Shared Decision-making Visits Improved Comfort With Lung Cancer Screening Decisions
- Temozolomide With Radiotherapy for Glioblastoma Provides Some Survival Benefit in Elderly
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|