How long were you a nurse before you felt competent? Reflections on creating an atmosphere of learning and growing from our own mistakes.
The patient's history and current blood work results indicated a dangerously high potassium level. But a meticulously handled redraw proved it false.
There is a lot of talk about biosimilar drugs. What makes a drug a biosimilar?
What is the interaction between oral chemotherapy and GERD medicines?
How should side effects of the new checkpoint inhibitor drugs be managed?
News from Cancer Therapy Advisor
News from MPR
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Adherence to Tamoxifen, AIs Among Older Women is Low, Study Shows
- Replacing Neoadjuvant CRT with Multiagent Chemo Not Recommended for Rectal Cancer
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|