ONA presents an exclusive report on the initial findings on the safety profile of ibrutinib in asymptomatic patients with CLL, as presented at the International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Patients' constant proximity to nurses gives them opportunities and the ease of familiarity to ask difficult questions. When answering, nurses should remember that part of the answer is the patient's choice of who to ask.
How can accidental exposure/leaks when handling chemotherapy drugs that incompatible with the closed system device (CSD) be prevented?
What is the correct sequence for infusing FOLFIRINOX?
This fact sheet explores the harmful effects of tobacco smoke, tobacco addiction, and the immediate and long-term benefits of smoking cessation.
This fact sheet reviews tumor grade classification and tumor grading systems that are specific to cancer types.
News from Cancer Therapy Advisor
News from MPR
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP, NP-C
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Karen MacDonald, RN, BSN, CPON
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
- Gay, Bisexual Men Report Higher Rates of Skin Cancer Than Heterosexual Men
- Clinical Trial Demonstrates Superior Results With Immunotherapy vs Chemotherapy for Lung Cancer
- Half-Match Donors May be the Perfect Match In Transplantation for Blood Cancers
- Initial Safety Report Finds Acceptable Safety With Ibrutinib for Asymptomatic, High-Risk CLL
- Older Patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma Benefit from Treatment with Brentuximab Vedotin
- Tumor Grade (Fact Sheet)
- Harms of Cigarette Smoking and Health Benefits of Quitting (Fact Sheet)
- Two-Drug Combination Shows Promise Against One Type of Pancreatic Cancer
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Nutrition counseling recommended to reduce malnutrition in oncology patients
- Investigational Therapy Efficiently Depletes Immune System-Suppressing Treg Cells
- Handling closed system device-incompatible chemotherapy agents
- Detecting Cancer While It Is Still Small Impacts Survival
- Antioxidants May Be Harmful in Patients With Melanoma
- Gene Therapy Doubles Survival in Recurrent Glioblastoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|