A program in a multifacility health care system is designed to enhance early detection of lung cancer through follow-up of nodules seen on thoracic imaging studies.
Why do the antibody drugs have such long names?
How do you define being an oncology nurse? Read what your colleagues have to say, then send us your perspective.
How can accidental exposure/leaks when handling chemotherapy drugs that incompatible with the closed system device (CSD) be prevented?
This fact sheet reviews the PSA test for prostate cancer, in particular screening recommendations, test limitations, and possible improvements the future may hold in store for the test.
This fact sheet defines computed tomography (CT), explains its use in cancer detection, and answers questions regarding radiation exposure from CT use.
News from Cancer Therapy Advisor
News from MPR
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC
Jiajoyce Conway, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP, NP-C
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Karen MacDonald, RN, BSN, CPON
Susanne Menon, MP, OCN
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test (Fact Sheet)
- Inconclusive: The Pulmonary Nodules You Need to Follow
- Proposed Regimen for Ovarian Cancer Is Aggressive, But Could Achieve a 50% Cure Rate
- Better Approaches to Patient Counseling of BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers Needed
- Dasatinib, Nilotinib, Ponatinib Increase Vascular Occlusive Events
- Low-income Breast Cancer Survivors Benefit From Personalized Survivorship Care Plans
- Understanding Drug Naming Nomenclature
- Nurse Navigators Key to Seamless Transition From Pediatric to Adult Survivorship Care
- Common Painkiller Has Anticancer Effects
- Palliative Care is Cost Effective for Cancer Patients, and Increases With Comorbidities
- Cola Consumption May Increase Erlotinib Absorption in Patients Taking PPIs
- Nab-paclitaxel Increases Complete Response Rate in Invasive Breast Cancer
- Understanding Participation Factors Related to Web- and Phone-based Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Satisfaction With Navigators Associated With Satisfaction With Cancer-related Care
- Earlier and More Frequent Tanning Bed Use by Women Associated With Melanoma Incidence and Age at Diagnosis
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|