This in-depth review examines the inherent challenges of providing cancer care for incarcerated patients.
Researchers are seeking genetic biomarkers that can predict which patients are most likely to suffer radiotoxicities and which can safely undergo intensified radiation treatment regimens.
My patient is receiving immunotherapy. What is the best tool for assessing side effects?
What information is there about using the newer high-dose flu vaccine in patients with cancer?
What is the concern with antioxidants and chemotherapy or radiation?
This fact sheet explores the possible cancer risks caused by the chemical acrylamide in foodstuffs and consumer goods.
This fact sheet reviews Paget disease of the breast symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments.
Challenges Faced by Oncology Nurses
Eucharia Borden, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C
Ann J. Brady, MSN, RN-BC, CHPN
Jiajoyce R. Conway, DNP, CRNP, AOCNP
Marianne Davies, DNP, ACNP, AOCNP
Frank dela Rama, RN, MS, AOCNS
Donald R. Fleming, MD
Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Lisa A. Thompson, PharmD, BCOP
Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
Kara M.L. Yannotti, MMH, BSN, RN, CCRP
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Aggressive EOL Care Negatively Impacts Care Quality, Health Costs in Metastatic Lung Cancer
- Managing Dermatologic Adverse Events in Patients Receiving Third-Generation EGFR-TKIs
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Prisoner or Patient? Challenges of Cancer Care in the Incarcerated Population
- Eighth AJCC TNM Staging Equalizes Distribution, Improves Prognostics of Pancreatic Cancer Stages
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- NHS, HPFS Show Regular Aspirin Use Reduced Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|